BRAZSPICE - WORLD SPICE MERCHANTS
BRAZSPICE - WORLD SPICE MERCHANTS
Cloves are one of the highly prized spices, widely recognized all over the world for their medicinal and culinary qualities.
Cloves are the immature unopened flower buds of a tropical tree. When fresh, they are pink, dried, they turn to a rust-brown color.
The spices actually are the “flower buds” from evergreen rain – forest tree. Cloves are high in vitamins, minerals and fiber. However, the component responsible for clove’s powerful effects and odor is a substance called Eugenio.
Health Benefits of Clove
■ Contain important nutrients ■ High in antioxidants ■ May help regulate blood sugar ■ Most effective when included as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Exporting our Spice Brokerage House Varieties:
HP - hand selection of the biggest and highest quality cloves.
Lal Pari - finest quality after hand picked cloves
Grade 1, FAQ, Cloves Stem.
Offering Conventional + Organic Cloves from different origins.
Let us know your need.
● Brazil Bahia Cloves are a sort of smaller and mainly strike due to their dark color, smell and aroma – having one good volatile oil, should be very similar to the Indonesian product. Bahia 1 (Especial), Bahia 2, 3 and 4. The price is most of time is a little higher of others origins.
● East India Cloves represents the best quality. They are short and thick, light brown, rich in essential oil.
● Africa Cloves – smaller and darker.
● America Cloves – elongated, black or reddish-brown, less flavors and therefore of lower quality.
● Comoros Cloves are perfectly spicy and sweet with a strong aroma. Cloves from Madagascar and the Comoros belong to the same botanical species.
● Madagascar Cloves are known for having a rich aroma, and a very distinct taste used in dishes all over the world. Madagascar is the very reddish color lots in favor of the better restaurant, shops etc. Organically grown, clove cg3 grade we offer do not undergo any chemical treatment during process. Either during cleaning drying process or cleaning.
We only supply clove buds from the north of Madagascar for its bigger size as well as its quality. Exporters we are working with, manually and carefully grade to superior standards required by buyers. Either for cg3 grade clove or for clove stems.
● Zanzibar Cloves Once the world’s largest producer. Yield the highest-quality oil, flavor and spicy- sweet aroma. Reddish/ dark brown/ blackish color.
● Sri Lanka Cloves Conventional & Organic blackish and reddish mixed. High Eugenol Content. Sri Lankan Cloves are comprised of 12-15% essential oils and 72-90% of it is Eugenol, which dominates aroma and causes the characteristic, strong, aromatic, spicy flavor.
● Indonesia Cloves Sun Dried: it has the similar character with Zanzibar cloves which has a reddish/ dark brown/ blackish color. Ambon Cloves with high content oil, makes this variety become the one of sought-after cloves. Indonesia is the world's biggest cloves producer. Offering: Lal Pari, HP, grade 1, grade 2,
Lal Pari Cloves: Lal Pari (brown-reddish) cloves is the finest quality after hand picked cloves. This grade contains high oil (above 18%) and min. 70% eugenol. Most Lal Pari grade varieties come from Indonesia because the type of soil and PH level in Indonesia is perfect to produce high quality of cloves.
For more detailed information about above products or any requires? Please send an email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2002 - 2021 Brazil Trade Business Group/ Brazspice Spices International - All Rights Reserved.
Office Brazil+55 85.99675.4917